Deliver more efficient with the IBI app
This version works with the Scan – Plan – Go – Confirm method.
- Scan address labels with camera, insert the addres manually or through speech recognition.
- The app makes sure that the addresses are put in the most optimal sequence for the fastest route.
- Plan the optimal route for car or bicycle delivery.
- During the route address can be added or removed and the route will be recalculated.
- Add comments to addresses (for example: “not at home” or “package delivered at the neighbours”).
- IBI registers deliveries, so you can email the log of that route.
- Email a list of addresses, comments and phone numbers to the app.
- The app sorts the addresses automatically in a sequence for the most optimal route.
- Start using the app like IBI Start, by starting to navigate.
- Add new addresses (email, scan, type in or by speech recognition).
- Check off the addresses you have visited.
- Email the logbook of your efficient route.
- Finding the location of an address or navigating happens through differen mapping apps that are installed on your smartphone, for example: Here Go, Bing Maps, Google Maps or Apple Maps (*).
- To activate IBI Go and its function of sending a list of addresses to the app, please contact us.
- The log contains coordinates and time of delivery. Both options can be set in the settings menu.