Deliver more efficient with the IBI delivery app
Please check the comparison table Start and Go
This version works with the Scan – Plan – Go – Confirm method.
- Scan address labels with camera, insert the addres manually or through speech recognition.
- The app makes sure that the addresses are put in the most optimal sequence for the fastest route.
- Plan the optimal route for car or bicycle delivery.
- During the route address can be added or removed and the route will be recalculated.
- Add comments to addresses (for example: “not at home” or “package delivered at the neighbours”).
- IBI registers deliveries, so you can email the log of that route.
- Email a list of addresses, comments and phone numbers to the app.
- The app sorts the addresses automatically in a sequence for the most optimal route.
- Start using the app like IBI Start, by starting to navigate.
- Add new addresses (email, scan, type in or by speech recognition).
- Check off the addresses you have visited.
- Email the logbook of your efficient route.
- Finding the location of an address or navigating happens through differen mapping apps that are installed on your smartphone, for example: Here Go, Bing Maps, Google Maps or Apple Maps (*).
- To activate IBI Go and its function of sending a list of addresses to the app, please contact us.
- The log contains coordinates and time of delivery. Both options can be set in the settings menu.
IBI Go Transfer
IBI Go transfer has the same functionality as IBI GO, but with a transfer option to transfer addresses to colleges.
- Select which addresses you would like to transfer.
- Let your colleges take the addresses you transferred to them and the optimal route will be calculated.
- This is how you can share addresses with colleges and it makes sure that you can all go home on time.
IBI is developed for Android en Apple IOS.