The world’s premier desktop GIS and mapping application.
MapInfo Professional (Pro) is a powerful mapping and geographic analysis application. By visualising the relationships between data and geography, MapInfo Pro makes it fast and easy to create, share and use maps by turning data into information.
See for other versions of MapInfo Pro, our MapInfo Suite.
MapInfo Professional v12.5 30-Day Evaluation
IMPORTANT: The functionality of this evaluation version will cease 30 days after install. MapInfo Professional is fully compatible with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit with XenServer 6.0
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 with XenApp 7.5
Please note that technical support is not available for the evaluation version. For assistance, we provide full access to the User Guide, Sample Data, on-line Video tutorials and the on-line Knowledge base. Additional support including pricing information is available by contacting our sales department +31 15 2190885
To see what has changed: MIProv125-EvolutionDataSheet
- Create temporary directories on your hard drive for each component you download, such as C:TEMPMIPro
- Click on the MapInfo Professional v12.5 Evaluation (MB) download link which will cause the File Download dialog box to appear.
- Choose the “Save” button and navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. C:TEMPMIPro).
- Once the download completes, use Windows Explorer to navigate to the directory created in Step 1 (i.e. C:TEMPMIPro)
- Double-click on the file called mipro-v1250-eval.zip.
- Extract the files to the temporary directory created in step 1.
- Open the temporary directory and execute the file called setup.exe.
- This program will start the install wizard that will lead you through the rest of the installation process.